(as of Oct 17,2021 23:07:46 UTC – Details)
The best diet advice all in one place
Atkins, The Zone, South Beach . . . who has the time and money to try each new diet to figure out whether they really work? Now you don’t have to. Diet, nutrition, and exercise expert Fred Stutman, M.D., zeroes in on the good strategies–and exposes the bad ones–of all the hottest diets and consolidates them into one book: 100 Weight-Loss Tips That Really Work.
This handy guide delivers the facts about good and bad carbs, how fiber can help you lose weight, the best and worst proteins, the most effective exercises for burning fat, and more! The simple, straightforward tips include:
- Scoop out the inside of a bagel to reduce your carb intake.
- Don’t read or watch TV while eating.
- Stock up on good carbs such as oatmeal and whole-wheat pasta.
- Choose popcorn instead of potato chips.
- Walk before meals to decrease your appetite.
- Eat protein when indulging in bad carbs.
- Put exercise on your to-do list every day.
Publisher:McGraw-Hill Education; 1st edition (November 3, 2006)
Item Weight:11.4 ounces
Dimensions:7.8 x 0.72 x 8.2 inches