Luxury anti-aging skin care products usually come with a luxury price tag that often discourages many women from even trying them. Sadly, some women never get to experience the luxurious benefits these anti-aging skin care products can offer them. This is a shame because some of these products work out less expensive than many of their cheaper rivals. Make sure you are armed with all the facts before you dismiss any brand on price alone.
Many anti-aging skin care products appear cheaper than their more luxurious equivalents for several reasons:
1. They have been diluted too much to be of any great value to your skin. Therefore you have to use far more of the product each time to gain any benefits at all. If you have to use twice as much then you cannot compare prices using volume alone.
So although it may look as though 100ml of a luxury brand is three times the price, if it lasts you six times longer then it will work out far cheaper in the long run and you will have a better product. You need to know how long the product will last for and, of course, how effective it will be. Will this product fulfill its promise to you without you having to slather it on?
2. A good quality luxury brand uses the ultimate in natural ingredients and never settles for the second best. This means that their laboratory uses the finest ingredients and the first extraction from distilled plant material. Many Essential Oils on the market today may use up to the fifth extraction. This means that at each stage of extraction the effectiveness of the product is diminished and becomes simply a marketing claim and ingredient listing for the label. This is much cheaper of course but has little or no therapeutic effect.
3. Many brands on the market use a synthetic base for the formulation of their anti-aging skin care products and this synthetic base will simply be used because it feels pleasant on the skin but it has no therapeutic benefit to you or your skin. The base makes up a large proportion of the skin care product, so it must have a positive natural impact on your skin, either to nourish, protect, or help other ingredients penetrate deep down into your skin. Luxury brands use ingredients that have medical-grade actives of real therapeutic activity.
4. Many of today’s anti-aging skin care products are heavily advertised with companies investing large amounts of money as they compete with each other for your custom. You will see these products everywhere; on you, on television screens, in glossy magazines, and plastered across the internet. Every advert plays its part in pushing up the end price that you pay.
5. Luxury anti-aging skin care products that fulfill their promise to you have had time and money invested in research and development employing cutting-edge technology. They have been tried and tested by experts, not on animals, and have passed all the tests. These products address specific skin and body conditions, with unique and potent formulations to dynamically treat the skin with powerful results, whilst re-awakening your senses.
In summary, although some brands appear to be far cheaper and within your beauty budget, their ingredients may not be concentrated enough to deliver the anti-aging skin care results you are looking for.