Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.
The holidays are right around the corner! We’re already counting down the days until we can put up our lights and start playing cheerful carols. It really is the most wonderful time of the year. Here at Shop With Us, we believe it’s never too early to begin buying presents. After all, you don’t want to deal with last-minute shopping stress.
Nordstrom has amazing deals on holiday gifts for everyone on your list. Whether you’re looking for a personalized present or a general gift that appeals to all, your holiday hunt just got a whole lot easier. Read on to browse 12 of our favorite finds below!
For the Beauty Buff on the Go
1. Give the gift of soothing skincare with this Pause pouch, currently on sale for 15% off. This limited-edition travel-size set features a bestselling collagen-boosting moisturizer, hydrating cleanser and 4-in-1 cleansing treatment. One shopper declared, “I cannot live without these products!”
2. Plump up your pout with this hydrating lip set from Fresh. This special travel-size stocking stuffer features three lip favorites, including the best-selling Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy. It’s a *chef’s kiss* gift!
For Your Personalized Person
3. We found the crown jewel of presents with this personalized pendant. According to one review, this gorgeous gem makes a great gift: “I love my Nashelle disk necklace. I wear it every day and I always get compliments. The color of the gold is beautiful and the quality is incredible. I have also bought many additional necklaces for friends and family as gifts. This is my favorite necklace!”
4. Elevate your morning coffee routine with this floral ceramic mug. The monogrammed initial is such a pretty personalized touch!
For the Kid In Your Life (or the Big Kid at Heart)
5. Make some music magic with this kids’ karaoke machine. The light show system also doubles as a peaceful night light. One review called this toy the “perfect gift.”
6. Craving an imaginative experience for children? This diner restaurant play set hits the spot! Serve up some tasty treats with this fun kit, complete with wooden food pieces, a dry-erase check and an apron!
Get the Melissa & Doug 41-Piece Star Diner Restaurant Play Set for just $33 at Nordstrom!
For the Hostess with the Mostess
7. Prepare your charcuterie platter with this extra-large wood cheese board. One shopper said, “This is a perfect size charcuterie board! Made this beautiful dessert board for 5 people and it was exactly what I needed.” Bon appétit!
8. Raise the bar for your bar collection by snagging this set of four Bach beverage glasses. One review reported: “Elegant for entertaining but sturdy and perfect for everyday use.” And they’re dishwasher-safe! Cheers to your new favorite glassware!
For Your Coziest Companion
9. Treat yourself or a loved one to this top-rated throw. This plush blanket comes in 16 different colors, so you’ll be sure to find a suitable shade. One shopper gushed, “Best blanket I’ve ever owned. I love it so much I bought another! So soft and comfortable.”
10. Keep your toes toasty in these snug UGG chenille socks. Curl up by the fire with a cup of cocoa, and you’ll be in homey heaven.
For the Luxury Lover
11. Shield your belongings in style with this YSL quilted leather wallet. “I’ve been looking for a compact wallet/card case for my smaller bags and am thrilled to have found this stunner,” said one satisfied shopper. “If you’re on the fence — buy it! You won’t be disappointed.”
Get the Saint Laurent Small Monogram Quilted Leather Wallet for just $445 at Nordstrom!
12. Get ready for good hair days only with the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer. “I received the Dyson Supersonic for Christmas and it’s the best gift I have ever gotten,” one shopper shared. “It is amazing. It’s super light, extremely powerful and leaves my hair silky, shiny and frizz-free.” It’s a holiday miracle!
This post is brought to you by Us Weekly’s Shop With Us team. The Shop With Us team aims to highlight products and services our readers might find interesting and useful, such as face masks, self tanners, Lululemon-style leggings and all the best gifts for everyone in your life. Product and service selection, however, is in no way intended to constitute an endorsement by either Us Weekly or of any celebrity mentioned in the post.
The Shop With Us team may receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. In addition, Us Weekly receives compensation from the manufacturer of the products we write about when you click on a link and then purchase the product featured in an article. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product or service is featured or recommended. Shop With Us operates independently from advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback at [email protected]. Happy shopping!