Health Supplement Advice
Whether you are on a weight loss program, going through the winter season or have just found out you have health issue – it is always good to know the most important health tips to get you through it.
Tip 1 – Preparation
The first thing to do is get rid of any junk food in the home. It is good to stock up the home with fruit and vegetables; this can include freezing some fruit like berries or keeping small packs of dried fruit on hand when the cravings start. The next thing to stock up on is health supplements, which everybody should be taking on a regular basis. You can even buy a supplement based on your specific health needs. Try to plan your meals for the week and include as much omega 369 foods in your plan.
Tip 2 – A Hearty breakfast
Never ever miss a breakfast! Your breakfast should keep you going till mid day. The minute you miss breakfast your body thinks you are starving and therefore you will tired and could decide to binge on something sweet.
Tip 3 – Exercise
A lot of health problems are decreased when a person starts to exercise. Choose an exercise program that suits you best. This could include doing squash or a dancing class instead of running on a treadmill; as long as you are burning fat it is good. You should be exercising 3 – 4 times a week for at least 30 minutes.
Tip 4 – Sleep
It is very important for your body to re-cooperate itself by sleeping 7 – 8 hours a day. Whether you are healing or on a weight loss program, sleeping is the crucial to the success.
Tip 5 – Include specific foods
• Make sure to include garlic in every meal cooked.
• Use olive oil instead of sunflower oil.
• Eat as much oily fish as possible, it is low fat and is guaranteed to boost the immune system.
• Add spinach to your salads, so you do not only have lettuce. Spinach can also be added with most other vegetables, do not add cream to your spinach.
• Add an apple to your daily food intake, you will be surprised at the amazing benefits it has for your body, such promoting good cholesterol.
• Avocados may be high in fat, but it is the good type of fat that your body desperately needs to function well.
• Eat oats for breakfast! Oats is a great carbohydrate to eat as it releases energy slowly. This is also great for cholesterol problems as well as people who suffer from any other heart problem.
• Eat all types of berries, throw them in smoothies or eat them with yogurt. They are packed with anti-oxidants which promote healthy cells and tissue in the body. It can prevent cancer in the long run and heart disease in some cases. Berries can be rather expensive in some countries; therefore you can buy them in bulk and freeze them.