(as of Jan 02, 2023 05:36:51 UTC – Details)
If you don’t think you have time to lose weight, you are not alone! With today’s hectic lifestyle, it is important that you keep your weight loss plan very simple and easy to follow. This book is specially designed for busy women and men with limited free time available for losing weight.
Inside “How To Lose Weight Without Dieting” you will:
– Discover how to develop a personalized weight loss program that works with your lifestyle, rather than against it.
– Discard all of the conflicting advice about weight loss and learn the basics of how your body loses and gains weight. There are only 5 things you need to know.
– Find out if you are really ready for weight loss. There are 4 questions to ask yourself to find out the truth.
– Understand why no diet plan or exercise program is one-size-fits-all.
– Discover strategies to eliminate the deprivation of dieting, without sacrificing real results. Finally you can eat whatever you like!
– Learn how to weave fun exercises and activities into your daily life, so it doesn’t feel like hard work at all. Gym is not the only place to burn your fat.
– Mix and match the 8 Healthy Eating Strategies and the 13 Exercise Strategies to develop a customized weight loss program perfectly suited to your life. Choose and pick the one you like best!
– Develop a weight loss program that lasts a lifetime and yet is flexible for you to alter anytime. If something changes in your life, simply pull out this book and find new strategies to pick and plug-in again.
– Learn how to set realistic goals and create motivation for yourself – the 2 vital factors for long-term weight loss success.
Get “How To Lose Weight Without Dieting” and customize your personal 100% Guaranteed Weight Loss Plan. Only YOU can make it happen – so Take Action Today & Do It Now!
ASIN : B005YAPH9A
Publication date : October 27, 2011
Language : English
File size : 146 KB
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Not Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Sticky notes : On Kindle Scribe
Print length : 47 pages