(as of Jan 22,2022 11:41:15 UTC – Details)
Do you frequently suffer of abdominal pain, bloating, constipation, or IBS?
If you have answered YES, at least at one these Symptoms don’t worry, there is a diet that will relieve, if not remove all these disorders.
Its name is the LOW-FODMAP diet. Do you want to know more about it? Keep Reading!
What is the LOW-FODMAP diet?
- It’s part of the Mediterranean diet, and it’s a common food that is available in every household.
- It’s one of the few scientific recognized diets. It has been recommended in 2005 from the Monash University.
- It reduces intestinal fermentation caused by foods with higt-FODMAP
- It reduces intestinal disorders in about 40% to 60% of patients with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
- It helps to relieve abdominal discomfort (such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, and abdominal pain) due to intestinal fermentation caused by food with hi content of FODMAP.
How can this book help you?
If you’re starting a new diet like low-FODMAP, you’ll probably find it difficult to manage your meals and recognize what foods you should be eating and what to avoid.
This book will guide you step by step on this journey, inside you will find:
- Food charts divided into categories: allowed to eat, to be reduced and to be avoided
- 2 examples of 7-day food plans
- 45 easy, fast and healthy recipes suggested in food plans
- Tips on how to train the nervous system to stimulate digestive processes with the aim of reducing: abdominal pain, swelling and everything that follows.
- The 6 stages to follow step by step to succeed in the Low-FODMAP diet
So what are you waiting for? Scroll up, click the Buy Now button, and discover how you can prepare tasty recipes that will eliminate once and for all your digestive disorders!
Publisher:Independently published (April 6, 2020)
Item Weight:15.7 ounces
Dimensions:6.69 x 0.48 x 9.61 inches