(as of Jan 27,2022 17:50:59 UTC – Details)
From the Publisher
Enjoy 500+ Easy & Healthy Recipes with ingredients readily available in your pantry
9 Key Habits
Did you know that it takes 21 days to establish a habit? This book will help you establish the right mindset to deal with diabetes in the easiest way possible
Find the right Breakfasts for you
In this Book, you will have the free choice to cook quick and delicious breakfasts
Various Grilled Meats
Discover many types of meat, bring happiness on your table with any dish
Don’t miss out on Diabetic-friendly desserts
Every dessert recipe contains the nutrition information so, that you can easily manage your diabetes
Lemony Chicken Drumstick
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 40 minutes | Serve: 1
¼ tablespoon olive oil
¼ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
¼ teaspoons garlic, minced
¼ teaspoon lemon zest, grated
½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
Salt and ground white pepper, as required
1. Add oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl and mix well. In the bowl, add the chicken drumstick and coat with the marinade generously. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 3–5 hours.
2. Preheat your oven to 400 °F. Grease a baking sheet.
3. Arrange the drumstick onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for approximately 40 minutes, or until desired oneness.
4. Serve hot.
Calories: 239 | Fat: 13.5g | Carbohydrates: 0.4g | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.1g Protein: 25.2g | Sodium: 265 mg
What else can you find in this book? 9 habits to Succeed with Diabetes What does it mean to have diabetes? How can diabetes affect your life? What does it mean to have diabetes over 40? 28 Day Meal Plan
Frozen Raspberry Yogurt
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Serve: 1
¾ cup frozen raspberries
¼ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
1/3-½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
¼ teaspoon organic vanilla extract
1. In a high-powered blender, add all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
2. Transfer the mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 2 hours, or until desired consistency is achieved.
Calories: 79 | Fat: 0.7g | Carbohydrates: 14.1g | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4.3g Protein: 3.6g | Sodium: 44 mg
What else can you find in this book? Did you know about diabetic friendly Dessert recipes? Which desserts to avoid with diabetes? Which kind of fruits to avoid with diabetes? Did you know how to read the label on the ingredients you eat?
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 2 hours | Serve: 1
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Pinch of ground ginger
Pinch of ground cloves
Pinch of ground nutmeg
½ of Fuji apple, sliced thinly in rounds and cored
1. Preheat your oven to 200 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, mix together all spices.
3. Arrange the apple slices onto the prepared baking sheet in a single layer and sprinkle with spice mixture generously. Bake for approximately 1 hour.
4. Flip the side and again sprinkle with spice mixture. Bake for approximately 1 hour.
5. Serve warm.
Calories: 44 | Fat: 0.2g | Carbohydrates: 11g | Fiber: 2.9g | Sugar: 6g Protein: 0.1g | Sodium: 1 mg
What else can you find in this book? Learn how to cook diabetic snacks Taste hundreds of healthy snacks Enhance your work break with homemade diabetic snacks Enjoy them before bedtime
ASIN : B09FC8CDLC
Publisher : Independently published (September 5, 2021)
Language : English
Paperback : 189 pages
ISBN-13 : 979-8471457331
Item Weight : 1.14 pounds
Dimensions : 8.5 x 0.43 x 11 inches