(as of Jan 05,2022 14:03:27 UTC – Details)
From the Publisher
Sample Recipe: Savory Shrimp with Tomatoes and Feta
Serves 6 // Prep time: 10 minutes // Total time: 25 minutes
This is a lovely, easy dish starring shrimp, tomatoes, feta, and olives—a classic combination if there ever was one. Best of all, it requires almost no effort. A quick sauté right in the Instant Pot, add the shrimp, and cook. You can pour yourself a drink while you wait for this quick and tasty dinner, although it will be ready after you have only a sip or two—it’s that fast.
1. Preheat the Instant Pot by selecting Sauté and adjusting to high heat. When the inner cooking pot is hot, add the butter and heat until it foams. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes, and cook just until fragrant, about 1 minute.
2. Add onion, tomatoes, oregano, and salt, and stir to combine.
3. Add the frozen shrimp.
4. Lock the lid into place. Select Manual or Pressure Cook and adjust the pressure to Low. Cook for 1 minute. When the cooking is complete, quick-release the pressure. Unlock the lid.
5. Mix the shrimp in with the tomato broth.
6. Allow the mixture to cool. Right before serving, sprinkle with the feta cheese, olives, and parsley. This dish makes a soupy broth, so it’s great over mashed cauliflower.
INGREDIENTS: 3 tablespoons unsalted butter 1 tablespoon garlic ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more as needed 1 ½ cups chopped onion 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained 1 teaspoon dried oregano 1 teaspoon salt 1 pound frozen shrimp (21–25 count), peeled 1 cup crumbled feta cheese ½ cup sliced black olives ¼ cup chopped parsley
ASIN : B079ZYFFBM
Publisher : Rockridge Press (March 6, 2018)
Publication date : March 6, 2018
Language : English
File size : 8456 KB
Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
Text-to-Speech : Enabled
Screen Reader : Supported
Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
X-Ray : Enabled
Word Wise : Enabled
Print length : 263 pages
Lending : Enabled