To have clear clean acne free skin you need to understand how to remove acne and blackheads. Acne is a skin inflammatory disease that impacts teens, adults, men, and women all over the world.
Acne and blackheads cause social embarrassment and dent your self-esteem. You lose your confidence in doing very simple things like giving a presentation to a group of people, attending social gatherings, participating in debates and seminars, etc.
All this happens because you start thinking about what others must be thinking about your acne, blackheads, and scars on your face. All of a sudden you become very conscious about your appearance and the impact of acne on your personality.
Acne and blackheads are caused when the pores on your skin get filled with oil and dead skin cells. When the oil in the pores gets exposed to air it reacts with oxygen causing the formation of dark colored blackhead. Since the skin pores are clogged by dead skin cells the excessive skin oil is unable to flow out.
The main causes of blackheads are excessive oil produced by the sebaceous glands, dead skin cells, and the application of oil-based skin care products.
To remove acne and blackheads you can follow some very simple steps. These steps will help in curing mild acne and blackheads.
1) Keep your skin clean by regularly washing it with a mild cleaning agent.
2) Use home-based products or products purchased from the market to regularly exfoliate and get rid of dead skin cells.
3) To prevent clogging of skin pores you can use steam for your face once a week.
4) Make some changes to your diet. Avoid fried food items. Avoid excess sugar. Take fresh fruits and vegetables.
5) Drink 5 to 8 glasses of water. You can add a few drops of lemon to the water. Lemon is good for cleansing the inside of your body.
These five tips should help to remove acne and blackheads, which are mild. If you have severe acne, then you require an acne treatment that works inside out.